HIGHLIGHTS: Located in Neskowin, Oregon 6,000 square feet 6 Bedrooms /Sleeps 18; beds for 18 Minimum stay: 2-7 nights Internet available Pets considered: yes Wheel chair accessible: no
*** CALL FOR SPECIAL LOW SEASON PRICING AND LAST MINUTE DEALS!! This amazing oceanfront retreat with private beach access awaits you and your guests. An expansive 6,000 sq/ft 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath home comfortably sleeps 18. Every room of this magnificent home has panoramic views of the ocean.
There are 5 bedrooms with king size beds, 3 of which are large master suites. There is also an additional queen bedroom with a single over double bunk bed. In addition to the bedrooms there is a queen pull out sofa in the downstairs family room. The home also has everything you will need for small children including a full size crib and highchair.
The Ocean Oasis home features a brand new high-end fully stocked kitchen. You will find everything you need to make a gourmet family meal or have a casual night in. There is also a new stainless steel BBQ on the large oceanfront deck for grilling. For entertainment there are two family rooms with large flat screen TVs, as well as a large wrap around deck outside for soaking in the views from every direction. The living room features a very large wood burning fireplace and enough space for all your guests. There is also a stereo with i-Pod/i-Phone connection. Wi-Fi and cable TV are throughout the house. On the roof top deck you will find a hot tub and lounge area. The hot tub has unobstructed ocean views and is the perfect place for stargazing when the sun goes down.
The nearby town of Neskowin is a small quaint village with a cozy creek front restaurant serving great meals, a small grocery store, an art gallery, a 9-hole golf course, and miles of beaches and hiking trails to explore. Within a short drive you have access to incredible National Forest headland hikes, and gorgeous drives. Nine miles to the North is Pacific City, where you can enjoy a fine dinner at Delicate Palate or watch the surfers and Dory boats come in while enjoying a beer at the Pelican Pub and Brewery. You can also check out the Sitka Center and other fine art establishments that are nearby. Lincoln City with its Chinook Winds Casino, two 18-hole golf courses, and a multitude of dining and shopping options is also just a short 10 minute drive to the south. Ocean Oasis is the perfect place for a family reunion or gathering for friends. Come and enjoy all that oceanfront living and the Oregon Coast has to offer!
Thank you for your interest in this home and we look forward to hearing from you! Please note-This is not an event space. Maximum occupancy is 18.
To help protect yourself from any fraud—– Please call me directly at 503-481-1527 to confirm pricing and reservation dates. I have secure credit card and check processing and will never ask for any money to be electronically transferred (wired) or deposited into my account. I will also not ask to call you. The only way to verify that you are booking correctly is to call me directly. Thank you! -Katie
6,000 square feet single family home vacation rental
6 Bedrooms / Sleeps 18 / Beds for 18
- Master Suite 1: This is the largest of the master bedrooms. Has a new King mattress canopy bed, full bathroom, walk-in closet, fireplace, flat screen TV and two decks. Everything you need to relax and escape from it all!
- Bedroom 2: King bed with new premium mattress and luxury linens. Full attached bath, large closet, built in desk, gas fireplace and flat screen TV. This room also has a full designer crib with bedding.
- Bedroom 3: King bed with new premium mattress. Full attached bath, flat screen TV, large closet and private oceanfront deck with seating.
- Bedroom 4: King Bed with new premium mattress, flat screen TV, large closet, Oceanfront deck with seating.
- Bedroom 5: King bed with new premium mattress, flat screen TV, gas fireplace, closet, large oceanfront private deck with seating.
- Bedroom 6: Queen size Murphy bed, twin/single, double bunk and Flat screen TV; large ocean view window
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3: toilet
- Bathroom 4: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 5: toilet, shower
- Three of the bedrooms are suites with an attached private bath. There is a powder bath off the main floor living area and another full bathroom downstairs.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining: Large dining room table with an ocean view. There are also 4 seats at kitchen island.
- Kitchen: Completely remodeled with top of the line professional appliances and slab granite. Built to impress!
- Dishwasher: Double dishwashers so you can spend more time relaxing and less time doing dishes.
- Dishes & Utensils: Everything you will need to cook and entertain.
- Oven & Stove: Double ovens to cook for the crowd. 6 burner countertop gas stove.
- Toaster / Coffee Maker / Microwave
- Child’s high chair
- Television: 2 large flat screen TVs
- Stereo with I-Pod/I-Phone connection
- Satellite / Cable
- Large roof top hot tub
- Internet: Wi-Fi and cable throughout the house
- Fireplace: Very large wood burning
- Stainless steel BBQ
- Central heat
- Ironing board
- The house comes stocked with laundry detergent, dish detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, and bar soap. There is also a variety of spices, salt, and pepper for guest use.
- Towels and linens provided
Hunting Small Game
Deep Sea Fishing
Call Katie at 503-481-1527 for information on rates. Also, please visit our About Renting page.
PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST FRAUD- You must CALL KATIE 503-481-1527 TO CONFIRM BOOKING AND RATES. I will never ask for money to be wired or deposited into my account. Rates are subject to change until booking confirmed. Pets will be considered on an individual basis and there is an additional charge of $100. Call or email for SPECIAL off season rates.
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.