A Beautiful Setting for
Corporate & Charity Events
Looking for a venue with that “Wow” factor?
The Willamette Estate has it. From the incredible Willamette River views, to the infinity pool, to the dramatic architecture and stone masonry of the Estate, to the gardens and pristine grounds – all create a unique and memorable setting for your special event.
The Estate is available to rent through your event planner. Large and small corporate events, charity fundraisers and wine tastings are welcome, and we can offer you a range of Estate dining locations, both indoor and outdoor (spacious tenting can be accommodated). Amenities include: incredible views, lush lawns, vineyards, several patios, infinity pool, hot tub, ample parking, 2 full kitchens, firepit, gardens, and more.
- Gently sloped vineyards and riverfront lawn
- Infinity pool, gardens, and lushly potted plant arrangements help guests feel relaxed and ready to enjoy your special event.
- Several patios and decks allow for intimate seating, including snuggling around a blazing firepit or enjoying the reflective qualities of the infinity pool.
- Pristine grounds and the Estate’s commanding river view
- Game room with 3 flat screen TVs, full bar, pool table, couches, hallway restroom, and wonderful river views.
- One of Portland’s largest underground privately owned Wine Caves with seating up to 16. Wonderful ambiance and unique glass art table from a world renowned artist of Savoy Studios.
- Don’t forget that the Estate also has available Vintage Cars and the Willamette River Yacht
- The Estate has ample room for tents, bars, and food service. For one event we even created a special area for children to gather and play safely.
- Indoor Estate dining is also available for smaller intimate gatherings.
Call Katie at 503-481-1527 for more information. Also, please visit our About Renting page. We will help you make sure the Estate is the right venue for you.
Call Katie at 503-481-1527 for more information. Also, please visit our About Renting page.